buy your own awesome vanity phone number!
We make things simple. You can buy a phone number, and then within days be using it on whatever phone you want.
It sounds easy because it is easy.
OVER 12,000 CUSTOMERS ALREADY TRUST PHONENUMBERGUY!
Select and Pay For Your New Vanity Phone Number
Get Account Information Via Email in Less Than 24 Hours
Give Account Information to Your Telephone Carrier
Start Making & Receiving Calls Within 1-3 Business Days*
Local Vanity Numbers
Toll Free Vanity Numbers
One Time Payment
Port To Your Carrier
Own Your Number
WHAT IS A VANITY PHONE NUMBER?
A Vanity Phone Number is a phone number that is easy to remember, easy to dial, or both.
Technically, a true vanity phone numbers spells out a word. The age old example is 1-800-FLOWERS. But a true vanity number is harder to dial because the caller has to hunt for the letters on the dial pad in order to know which digits to press.
The other kind of number is what many people call an easy dial number - a number that has a pattern or repeating digits which make it both memorable and easy to dial on a keypad. At an extreme, the telephone number 1-888-888-8888 fits in this category. (Unfortunately it is taken.)
These vanity phone numbers generally have superior recall value, depending on the word and its relevance to the business. But easy dial numbers are much easier to, well, dial, because of the repeating digits, especially at the end of the phone number. They also have excellent recall value compared to a set of random digits.
WHY DO YOU NEED A VANITY PHONE NUMBER OR EASY NUMBER?
The reason is very simple. The easier the phone number is to remember and/or dial, the easier you are making it for your customers or clients to call you. And since calling is still the #1 way people reach a company about their product or service, the more important it is to have a vanity number and/or easy dial phone number.
Studies show a 28% to 40% boost in calls to businesses when they use an easy dial phone number. That’s huge!
There are other reasons to have such a vanity number working for your businesses, such as branding support, but it ultimately comes down to making it easier for your customers or clients to call you in order to drive up revenue!
IS IT EASY?
Yes! Porting a telephone number is very easy!
- 1) Pick a Number. Pick a phone number and pay for it.
- 2) Get Account Info. Get the current account information within 24 hours or less, 7 days a week.
- 3) Give Account Info to Carrier. Give the account information to your carrier
- 4) Works in 3 Days. Your number will begin working in as little as 3 business days.
- “Very smooth process.”
- “Made the buying and phone number porting process very easy.”
- "Always amazing service. Have been a repeat buyer of vanity numbers for a reason."
- "PhoneNumberGuy is the absolute best in the vanity number industry."
- "Great service. Very helpful whether you need one vanity number or a block of 100 numbers, Ed is the best!"
- “Ed was very professional, yet easy to talk to. He was able to educate me on the process of transitioning my office line and my cell phone. Ed also had practical advice on what number combinations would work best for my business. I would work with him again and will definitely recommend him to colleagues.”
- "Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Thank you. And a great business name! Thanks PhoneNumberGuy.”
- “I have been a client of PhoneNumberGuy for several years. I have purchased several phone numbers over that time. Ed has always been highly professional and trustworthy. He is the best in his field.”
- “10/10. Because PhoneNumberGuy knows his business and can translate technical process to something even a hillbilly like me can understand. Cool cat. Will recommend.”
- “Excellent transaction. Great communication. Highly recommended!!!!!”
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
New Local and Toll-Free Numbers
How many new phone numbers does PhoneNumberGuy have available?
Don’t be fooled by some of the other sites. We have over 50,000 PREMIUM local vanity numbers - numbers ending in three zeros or four of a kind, or better. But we also have tens of millions of additional numbers to select custom numbers from. When someone tells you they have 35 million numbers available, most of those, by far, are what we in the business call “junk numbers” - a collection of random digits that are hard to remember and difficult to dial. Worthless.
What phone numbers and area codes are available for purchase?
PhoneNumberGuy has numbers in every area code in the US and Canada.
What toll-free numbers does PhoneNumberGuy offer?
We offer 800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 844 and 833 toll free numbers. But most of them are not displayed on this site. Most good toll free numbers are long gone. Even so, we can search the national pool for you. And if there is still nothing available, we have access to a huge aftermarket inventory of premium toll free numbers. They may cost more, but there is a good chance we can find something that will do the job. So just ask us!
What does the one-time setup fee cover?
Trick question. There is NO one-time set up fee!
Can I get a refund if decide I don’t want the number I purchased?
You can exchange your number within 30 days if you decide you want a different number and also if you have not submitted a port request for it. If 30 days have passed, or if you have submitted a port request, our transaction with the carrier is locked in and we can no longer get our funds returned. However, what we can do is take the number back within 60 days of purchase, and give you a 40% discount on a replacement number.
Can I purchase a block of consecutive numbers from 2 to 100? Even more?
Absolutely! Just let us know what your requirements are and we’ll do our business to find something for you. We even have unbroken sequential blocks in the impossible to find 212 area code!
Can I purchase numbers in bulk?
Yes! If you would like to purchase 10 or more numbers, please contact us. We’ll work out the best deal possible for you, though bear in mind that our prices are already among the lowest you will find on the Internet today.